Preparations for the treatment of the musculoskeletal system are taken for arthrosis, arthritis, osteochondrosis, and other diseases.
With their help, you can relieve pain, and inflammation, and strengthen cartilage, ligaments, and bones. Duration of admission and dosage is prescribed by the doctor after a diagnostic study and identification of the severity of the disease.
What drugs are needed for the treatment of the musculoskeletal system
Some medications only work on the symptoms, while others may treat the cause. Thanks to an integrated approach, the effectiveness of therapy increases, and stable positive results are achieved. Usually, the following groups of drugs are prescribed for pathological processes:
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), have analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects. They are taken for arthritis, and arthrosis in the acute period of pathology. These are drugs of non-hormonal origin. There are non-selective, blocking the production of enzymes (Ibuprofen, Diclofenac, Indomethacin, Piroxicam) and selective (Nimesulide, Celecoxib).
- Hormonal drugs are prescribed in the acute period of illness with a strong inflammatory reaction when NSAIDs do not help. They are available in tablets or as intra-articular injections. They are also recommended for synovitis (Metipred, Kenalog, Flosteron, and others).
- Chondroprotectors is prescribed in the case of degenerative-dystrophic diseases, in which there is the destruction of intra-articular cartilage. They include glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate – components that restore the normal structure of cartilage tissue.
- Muscle relaxants used in the treatment of neurology, pain in the lower back, thoracic spine, and neck, after injury to the joints. They have a peripheral and central effect on the body. Indicated for osteochondrosis of the cervical and lumbar, coxarthrosis, osteoarthrosis, spinal hernia, sciatica, sciatica, arthrosis.
- Synovial fluid prostheses are liquid preparations with hyaluronic acid that are injected into the joint capsule, thereby improving the physiological characteristics of the joint in case of disruption of their work. The nutrition of tissues improves, metabolism is restored, the elasticity of natural lubricant is normalized.
- Medicines for the treatment of gout – a complex pathology of the joints, which occurs due to a large amount of uric acid and its salts.
One of the most effective medicines is Colchicine. It relieves not only severe pain but also other symptoms of the disease.
Trusted Tablets | Arthritis
Where to buy drugs for the musculoskeletal system.
It is easiest to buy medicines for the treatment of the human locomotor system in our online pharmacy. We have a large list of medicines for the treatment and strengthening of the human musculoskeletal system. We have a convenient search on the site, and low prices.