Violation of the process of digestion of food is an unpleasant problem, but it can be solved using special enzymes, and drugs to improve metabolism. Such medicines constitute a separate group, and the doctor will advise you on the appropriate drug.
What are the drugs for the digestive system?
The application is determined by the complexity of the case and the cause of the problem. Preparations for the digestive system are divided into the following groups:
- Enzymes of the stomach. They are prescribed to normalize digestion in chronic diseases of the stomach or their acute manifestations. Also used in violation of the production of gastric secretions.
- Enzymes of the pancreas. They normalize and restore the functioning of this organ if it has been disturbed due to pancreatitis, obstruction, and other diseases.
- Combined funds. They are prescribed to restore digestion, the violation of which is caused by diseases such as kidney failure, gallbladder dyskinesia, and pancreatic insufficiency. Such drugs are used for periodic or persistent malfunctions of the digestive tract.
If a person is not sick, but sometimes he has problems with digestion, it is also possible to use special means. The most effective means for solving most problems are a group of those that are made on the basis of the substance pancreatin, the secret of the pancreas. They are safe and will help you quickly get rid of unpleasant symptoms.
Medicines for digestion are produced in the form of tablets, powders, gels, and suspensions. The effectiveness of the drug does not depend on the form of release, it only affects the convenience of administration.
How to know when special preparations are needed
Your digestion is not all right if:
- You periodically experience heaviness in the abdomen and pain, especially after eating.
- Heartburn hurts.
- There is nausea.
- You suffer from flatulence or often rumbles in the stomach.
- You suffer from stool disorders: constipation or diarrhea.
If you have these symptoms, they are most likely caused by nutritional problems. This can lead to an unbalanced diet, the use of unhealthy foods, as well as long-term weight loss, and strict diets. Before using drugs for the digestive system, you should consult your doctor, even good medications have many contraindications.
Problems need to be solved as soon as possible, improper functioning of the stomach or intestines affects the entire body. A person may experience drowsiness, chronic fatigue, dry skin, hair loss, and other signs.
Where to buy quality drugs for digestion
Medicines to improve digestion and restore metabolism can be bought on the website of an online pharmacy. Here, only high-quality drugs that are approved by the association of doctors help to quickly and without harm improve the function of the gastrointestinal tract, improve digestion, and speed up metabolism. A complete list of drugs can be found in this section.
The assortment includes medical products that are prescribed by doctors, as well as fast-acting tablets and capsules that can be taken with heaviness in the stomach after a feast – such drugs accelerate the motility of the stomach and intestines, so that food is processed faster and the heaviness goes away.