Antiparasitic drugs are medicines that are used to fight parasites. These can be ectoparasites that live on the body (ticks, lice) or endoparasites that develop only inside the body (helminths). Any drugs of this pharmacological group are best taken after consulting a doctor, as they are very toxic and can cause unwanted side effects.
Antiparasitic drugs for cleansing the body
Medicines of this kind are available in the form of tablets against parasites, oral suspensions, and rectal tablets. There is a narrow focus, that is, they treat worms of one or more types, or a wide spectrum of action, eliminating all parasites at the same time. They are divided into several types:
- With synthetic ingredients. Clear the body of worms is obtained after 1-2 doses. These are powerful remedies with a large number of negative reactions (if the dosage is not followed).
- Vegetable origin. These are safe medications that, in addition to anthelmintic action, increase immunity, and remove toxins from the body.
- Homeopathic remedies. To achieve the desired effect, they must be taken for several months.
A reliable remedy for parasites in the body, proven over the years, is Pirantel, which acts in a complex way, eliminating most parasites. This is a good, cheap drug that can be given to children and adults. Also, antiparasitic agents for people have good reviews: Decaris, Vermox, and Praziquantel. They are inexpensive and very effective. Some drugs should be repeated after a couple of weeks to completely eliminate the parasites from the intestines.
Pharmaceutical medicines for ectoparasites
Most often, a person suffers from lice, which are difficult to remove at a time. In most cases, pediculosis infects children in preschool and school institutions, swimming pools, and other crowded places.
Now in pharmacies, there are many universal cheap products suitable for both children and adults:
- Shampoos. Effective, easy to use, have few contraindications and adverse reactions.
- Sprays and aerosols with convenient spraying.
- Creams and ointments have a thick consistency, due to which they are easily distributed along the entire length of the hair.
After washing off any product from the head, it is important to comb out the hair from the nits. This requires a special scallop, which usually comes in combination with modern anti-pediculosis drugs.
Prevention of helminthiasis
In order not to become infected with this disease, you need to follow some recommendations:
- Wash your hands regularly, especially after street, and contact with animals.
- Do not bite your nails, and try not to touch your face with your hands.
- Wash bed linen at high temperatures, and iron.
- Deworm pets at least once every six months.
- It is good to wash vegetables and fruits before eating, and do not drink dirty water.
- Thermal processing of meat, fish, and poultry.
Symptoms of the presence of parasites in the body do not always appear immediately. More often this is noticeable when they have spread enough in the intestines and begin to cause intoxication. If you or your child have diarrhea that is replaced by constipation, itching in the anus, dizziness, irritability, coughing, or problems with hair, skin, and nails, you should check with a doctor for the presence of parasites.
Can I buy parasite pills online?
You can order pills from parasites on the Internet through our website. Here you will find a full range of proven cheap medicines, as well new-generation medicines.
The price of antiparasitic drugs ordered online is lower than in regular pharmacies, so you can definitely save money. All medicines are safe, have a good expiration date, and the necessary certificates.